See how you can make a difference!
See all the great events and ways you can help below, Click on that link to sign up and find out more about that program.
Thank you and God Bless!
Sign Up To Volunteer
[contact-form-7 id="1513" title="Volunteer Form"]
Make a difference in your community
The Salvation Army of Boyertown is committed to meeting the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of families as well as individuals who are in crisis or "at risk". We are supported by individuals, businesses, churches, the Boyertown United Way, and the Hartman Fund. Your financial support and volunteer help is greatly appreciated!
Because of your help we are able to..
- Dispatch the emergency disaster canteen to local fires and emergencies and provide chaplain services to those suffering from those emergencies
- Have the dmZ teen Center opened during the summer and school year
- Have Club dmZ Jr. program on Wednesday evenings for children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Send teens and children to summer camp at Camp Ladore
- Distribute back to school supplies and backpacks to children and teens
- Provide Thanksgiving dinner to those who might be alone or without
- Provide food boxes and gifts to individuals and families at Christmas
- Provide Easter dinner to those who might be alone or without
- Offer Biblical counseling to many folks in need
- Provide a meal while our Friday Food Pantry is open.
- Provide food, financial assistance, food, budget counseling, and case management and referral services
- Plan and participate in summer Bible Clubs in neighborhoods